by Helena Jambor
Learn how to apply graphic design principles in order to construct powerful, functional, and efficient figures for the life sciences. Helena Jambor is a scientist who loves helping other scientists create and reimagine their figures so that the intended message comes across as clearly as possible.
• Visit Helena's blog for more tips and musings on scientific data visualization and communication
• Learn from the best, Hans Rosling, how clearly presented data can be enlightening
• Learn the basics of simple graphs
• Follow the prolific and funny data journalist Alberto Cairo, who knows how to convince large audiences, on twitter
• Be inspired by the artistic graphs from Moritz Stefaner